Tuesday, May 4, 2010

CVC's EIC is better than a foreign Post-grad degree - according to attendees

Great news indeed! Praveen, one of our recent EIC attendees told us this:



I have given TOFEL & GRE and was originally planning to go abroad to do a Masters in VLSI to gain quality exposure. But having been with CVC for a while I have realized the exposure at CVC is much more than what some of my friends abroad have been experiencing. The atmosphere is terrific, they have world class tools, infrastructure and BEST trainers. Within few weeks we are able to transform industry standard specifications such as I2S, APB, AHB etc. to working RTL, TB code making many of my dreams come live!


Our EIC contents details as PDF at:
http://www.cvcblr.com/trng_profiles/CVC_EIC_profile.pdf .

Call us via 9620209226 for more information!

No comments: